Bulgur is a cereal that will be a great alternative to rice, buckwheat or other traditional porridge. Bulgur will add a touch of originality and novelty to your usual dishes. Bulgur is popular in the Mediterranean and the Middle East and is gaining popularity in Ukraine.
These are wheat grains of only hard varieties and processed by a special method. Therefore, this cereal is considered more useful than other cereals made from wheat. Bulgur makes wonderful side dishes and pilaf. Try it, because any culinary experiments are possible with this overseas cereal.
Advantages of bulgur Zhmenka ™
- Bulgur TM “Zhmenka” is made of crushed durum wheat.
- Bulgur cooks quickly – 15 minutes and you’re done!
- After cooking it always turns out crumbly, beautiful light yellow color, pleasant to the taste with a delicate nutty aroma.
- Due to its high ability to absorb the flavors of neighboring ingredients, bulgur goes well with mushrooms, sweet and sour tomatoes, spicy peppers and other vegetables.
- GMO free. Bulgur groats TM “Zhmenka” is grown without the use of genetically modified organisms.
- Quality control at all stages of production
- Own production provides quality control at each stage of production. Safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in production.
How to cook bulgur
Diversify your diet with bulgur TM “Zhmenka”. Bulgur goes well with meat, fish, chicken and vegetables. It is used to prepare various salads and snacks.
- Rinse bulgur.
- Pour into boiling salted water at a rate of 1: 2.
- Bring to a boil, cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes until done.