TM Zhmenka Couscous is the groats of the Arab origin. It is produced of the crumbled hard sorts wheat and crystal pure water. Couscous identical sunny yellow grains absorb water evenly getting bigger by sizes, retain their shapes and remain crumbly. Exotic couscous combines perfectly with various foodstuffs: meat, seafood, vegetables and fruit.
- No need to sort and wash out TM Zhmenka wheat couscous.
- It is easy to measure off a necessary amount of couscous: 1 bag — 2 portions.
- No need to measure off a necessary amount of water.
- No need to keep an eye on couscous preparation. It is prepared when takes the whole size of a bag.
- Couscous is not burnt and does not stick to a pot’s walls. That is why washing-up is always easy and simple task.
- TM Zhmenka couscous is always crumbly and tasty.
- Cooked wheat groats is always crumbly. Due to open water circulation around a bag and necessary liquid quantity absorption by couscous being cooked, it will always be crumbly.
- Admixtures free. The use of selected wheat groats provides quality couscous without weeds and admixtures. Consequently, there is no need to sort it out.
- GMO free. TM Zhmenka wheat for couscous in cooking bags is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
- To pour 1 litre of water out into a pot. Make it boil. Pull a couscous bag into the pot.
- Salt it and cook on small fire without a lid for 5 min until prepared.
- Pull out the couscous bag hooking it with a loop. Let water trickle down.
- Open the bag tearing it off by a special line.
- Lay out the ready-made couscous on a plate and spice it by taste.
Key Cooking Bag Advantages
- Special tape with openings to open a bag easily.
- A safe and strong bag. You can cook a few sorts of groats in one pot at the same time.
- Natural groats. The use of specially selected grains.
- A handy loop for a safe bag keeping.
- A special heat-resistant food tape made by European Standards for safe and comfortable groats cooking.
- A micro perforated tape bag. An easy access for hot water to boil each grain off in a bag.