Couscous identical sunny yellow grains absorb water evenly getting bigger by sizes, retain their shapes and remain crumbly. Exotic couscous combines perfectly with various foodstuffs: meat, seafood, vegetables and fruit.
- Whole and Crumbly Grains Like Sturgeon Caviar. TM Zhmenka Couscous grains by its structure reminds of sturgeon caviar: grains always keep their shapes, remain crumbly and spill out in one’s mouth in an original way.
- Very Fast To Cook (You May Not Boil It!). To cook couscous takes little time: only 5 minutes! With wishes you may not boil couscous. You may just pour boiling water into couscous and leave it for 5-10 min to make it absorb water completely.
- TM Zhmenka couscous contain maximum nutritious elements. Due to careful production technology TM Zhmenka couscous contain maximum nutritious elements: 20% of proteins, 8% of iron, 12% of magnesium.
- GMO Free. Durum wheat are raised without using genetically modified organisms.
- Each-stage production quality control. TM Zhmenka’s own production provides with the quality control at the every couscous production stage.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
- To boil one measure of water.
- To add one measure of TM Zhmenka Couscous into the boiling water.
- To salt it to taste.
- To cook it on small fire and stir continually until water is completely absorbed.
There are no reviews yet.