Fine barley is the particles of selected barley ground kernels. By its cellulose content it prevails over other groats. All that favours to clear off one’s body. Fine barley porridge contains 20% of vegetable protein (daily diet norm). By its nutritious value it prevails over the wheat protein and, unlike animal protein, is digested by our body almost for 100%. Fine barley is characterised by its high calorie content. Due to its high cellulose content fine ground barley porridge is digested slowly and favours to clear off one’s body. So, nutritionists recommend fine barley porridge dishes to overweight people and to those having intestinal diseases.
- No need to sort and wash out TM Zhmenka fine berley.
- It is easy to measure off a necessary amount of fine berley: 1 bag — 2 portions.
- No need to measure off a necessary amount of water.
- No need to keep an eye on fine berley preparation. It is prepared when takes the whole size of a bag.
- Fine berleyis not burnt and does not stick to a pot’s walls. That is why washing-up is always easy and simple task.
- TM Zhmenka fine berley is always crumbly and tasty.
- Optimal cellulose ration in grains. TM Zhmenka fine barley contains such an amount of cellulose that allows of cooking a delicate porridge dish without hard inclusions (without barley bran particles) but at the same time healthy.
- Crumbly fine barley porridge. Due to identical and large particles sizes TM Zhmenka fine-ground barley is cooked evenly so the porridge turns out crumbly.
- Admixtures free. The use of selected fine barley provides quality groats without weeds and admixtures. Consequently, there is no need to sort it out.
- GMO free. TM Zhmenka fine barley in cooking bags is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
- To pour 1 litre of water out into a pot. Make it boil. Pull a fine barley bag into the pot.
- Salt it and cook on small fire without a lid for 35-40 min until prepared.
- Pull out the fine barley bag hooking it with a loop. Let water trickle down.
- Open the fine barley bag tearing it off by a special line
- Lay out the ready-made fine barley on a plate and spice it by taste.
Key Cooking Bag Advantages
- Special tape with openings to open a bag easily.
- A safe and strong bag. You can cook a few sorts of groats in one pot at the same time.
- Natural groats. The use of specially selected grains.
- A handy loop for a safe bag keeping.
- A special heat-resistant food tape made by European Standards for safe and comfortable groats cooking.
- A micro perforated tape bag. An easy access for hot water to boil each grain off in a bag.
There are no reviews yet.