As a result of crushing the grains with special corrugated rollers, a variant of cereal is obtained in properties reminiscent of something between an uncooked oatmeal and cereal. Flattened oatmeal is much more useful than instant flakes, and due to small cracks formed during flattening, the cooking time is more than halved compared to regular oatmeal. Porridge from rolled oat comes out very tasty, aromatic does not turn into a homogeneous unsightly mass, but on the contrary, every grain is seen and felt.
- Oatmeal TM “Zhmenka” does not need to be sorted and washed
- Easy to measure the required amount of oatmeal – 1 sachet 2 servings
- No need to measure the required amount of water
- No need to monitor the readiness of oatmeal – it is ready as soon as it takes the entire volume of the bag
- Oatmeal does not scorch and does not stick to the walls of the pan, so washing dishes is always easy and simple.
- Oatmeal TM “Zhmenka” is always crisp and tasty
Rolled oats ТМ “Zhmenka” is presented in the packaging of the 4th bag of 50 g
- Rolled oat TM “Zhmenka” is much more useful than instant flakes, and thanks to small cracks formed during flattening, the duration of its cooking is reduced by more than two times.
- Rolled oats TM “Zhmenka” was additionally cleaned, which eliminates the need for sorting it out.
- NO GMO. Oats for oatmeal flattened TM “Zhmenka” grown without the use of genetically modified organisms.
- Quality control at all stages of production.
- Own production provides quality control at every stage of production. Safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
Oatmeal is popular in many families. Flattened oatmeal porridge is very healthy and suitable for breakfast for the whole family. Remember that in order for oatmeal to retain all its useful properties, it must be properly cooked.
To prepare Rolled oats in boil-in-bags TM “Zhmenka” is very easy, simple and fast:
- Pour 1 liter of water into the pan. Boil. Dip a bag of rolled oat groats in it.
- Salt and cook over low heat without a lid for 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Pull out a bag of rolled oatmeal, prying it with a fork in the loop. Allow water to drain.
- Open the bag by tearing it along a special line.
- Put the finished rolled oatmeal on a plate and season to taste.
Key Cooking Bag Advantages
- Special tape with openings to open a bag easily.
- A safe and strong bag. You can cook a few sorts of groats in one pot at the same time.
- Natural groats. The use of specially selected grains.
- A handy loop for a safe bag keeping.
- A special heat-resistant food tape made by European Standards for safe and comfortable groats cooking.
- A micro perforated tape bag. An easy access for hot water to boil each grain off in a bag.