Bulgur in boil-in-bags TM “Zhmenka” is a selected cereal that has undergone additional cleaning and is packaged in special heat-resistant bags for easy and quick cooking.
- TM “Zhmenka” bulgur do not need to be sorted and washed.
- It is easy to measure the required amount of bulgur – 1 sachet 2 servings.
- No need to measure the required amount of water.
- You do not need to monitor the readiness of bulgur cereals – it is ready as soon as it takes the entire volume of the bag.
- Bulgur does not scorch and does not stick to the walls of the pan, so washing dishes is always easy and simple.
- Groats bulgur TM “Zhmenka” always turns out delicious.
Bulgur in boil-in-bags ТМ “Zhmenka” is presented in the packaging of the 4 bags of 100 g
- Bulgur TM “Zhmenka” is made from crushed durum wheat.
- Bulgur cooks fast – 15 minutes and it is done!
- After cooking, bulgur is always friable, beautiful light yellow in color, pleasant in taste with a delicate nutty aroma.
- Due to its high ability to absorb the tastes of neighboring ingredients, bulgur goes well with mushrooms, with sweet and sour tomatoes, with spicy paprika and other vegetables.
- NO GMO. Bulgur wheat TM “Zhmenka” grown without the use of genetically modified organisms.
- Quality control at all stages of production.
- Own production provides quality control at every stage of production. Safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
- Pour 1 liter of water into the pan. Boil. Dip a bag of bulgur groats into it.
- Salt and cook over low heat without a lid for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
- Pull out a bag of bulgur, prying it with a fork in the loop. Allow water to drain.
- Open the bag by tearing it along a special line.
- Put the finished bulgur on a plate and season to taste.
Key Cooking Bag Advantages
- Special tape with openings to open a bag easily.
- A safe and strong bag. You can cook a few sorts of groats in one pot at the same time.
- Natural groats. The use of specially selected grains.
- A handy loop for a safe bag keeping.
- A special heat-resistant food tape made by European Standards for safe and comfortable groats cooking.
- A micro perforated tape bag. An easy access for hot water to boil each grain off in a bag.