Cornmeal is a unique source of antioxidants, which protects cells of our organism from the negative influence of environment. Also cornmeal is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, which regulate the level of cholesterol in the blood. Also children love cornmeal porridge very much, not only because it is sunny yellow and very delicious, but also this porridge enhances immune system. Cornmeal porridge is well absorbed by the body, cleanses the gastrointestinal tract due to its high fiber content, and excretes pesticides residues and heavy metals out of the body.
- No need to sort and wash out TM Zhmenka cornmeal.
- It is easy to measure off a necessary amount of cornmeal: 1 bag — 2 portions.
- No need to measure off a necessary amount of water.
- No need to keep an eye on maize preparation. It is prepared when takes the whole size of a bag.
- Cornmeal is not burnt and does not stick to a pot’s walls. That is why washing-up is always easy and simple task.
- TM Zhmenka Cornmealis always crumbly and tasty
- TM Zhmenka Cornmeal are produced of selected maize. Maize grains are produced of selected maize that is why there are no spoiled maize kernel parts (black spots). It has natural sunny yellow colour.
- Cooked cornmeal is always crumbly. Due to open water circulation around a bag and necessary liquid quantity absorption by cornmeal being cooked, it will always be crumbly.
- Admixtures free. The use of selected maize provides quality groats without weeds and admixtures. Consequently, there is no need to sort it out.
- GMO free. TM Zhmenka cornmeal in cooking bags is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production
How to cook?
Maize porridge is cooked by different ways: boiled in a pot, baked in an oven, prepared in multi-boiling and porridge-cooking pots. You may cook them in any way since maize porridge and hominy or polenta turn out tasty and healthy. Do find a recipe close to you.
It is easy, simple and quick to cook TM Zhmenka cornmeal:
- To pour 1 litre of water out into a pot. Make it boil. Pull a pea bag into the pot.
- Salt it and cook on small fire without a lid for 15-20 min until prepared.
- Pull out the cornmeal bag hooking it with a loop. Let water trickle down.
- Open the cornmeal bag tearing it off by a special line.
- Lay out the ready-made maize porridge on a plate and spice it by taste.
Key Cooking Bag Advantages
- Special tape with openings to open a bag easily.
- A safe and strong bag. You can cook a few sorts of groats in one pot at the same time.
- Natural groats. The use of specially selected grains.
- A handy loop for a safe bag keeping.
- A special heat-resistant food tape made by European Standards for safe and comfortable groats cooking.
- A micro perforated tape bag. An easy access for hot water to boil each grain off in a bag.