The absence of the influence of high temperatures allows you to save a balanced protein-carbohydrate complex, the biological value of vegetable protein of buckwheat, and a record number of macro- and microelements in green buckwheat.
Green buckwheat is packaged in special heat-resistant bags for easy and quick cooking.
- Green buckwheat TM Zhmenka does not need to be sorted and washed.
- Easy to measure the required amount of green buckwheat – 1 sachet 2 servings.
- No need to measure the required amount of water.
- No need to monitor the readiness of green buckwheat – it is ready as soon as it takes up the entire volume of the bag.
- Unroasted buckwheat does not scorch and does not stick to the walls of the pan, so washing dishes is always easy and simple.
- Green buckwheat TM “Zhmenka” is always friable and tasty.
Green buckwheat in boil-in-bags for cooking ТМ “Zhmenka” is presented in the packaging of the 4th bag of 50 g.
- Natural vivid grains of buckwheat. The exclusion of hard steaming and drying modes allows you to save TM “Zhmenka” in green buckwheat: daily intake of vitamins of groups B and E, balanced protein-carbohydrate complex, a complete complex of micro and macro elements (B1, E, PP, K, Ca, Mg, P) and whole grains.
- Natural taste and color of green buckwheat. Due to the lack of heat treatment, green buckwheat differs in taste from the usual one – more delicate and natural.
- To obtain green buckwheat, special buckwheat varieties are used that have whole and strong grains (since they do not strengthen during steaming).
- No impurities. 3-stage post-treatment of buckwheat guarantees clean buckwheat ТМ “Zhmenka” (no spoiled, broken grains, no black unripe grains).
- NO GMO. Buckwheat for the production of green buckwheat TM “Zhmenka” grown without the use of genetically modified organisms.
- Quality control at all stages of production.
- Own production provides quality control at every stage of production. Safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
Buckwheat is popular in every family, as cooking buckwheat is very simple, and buckwheat dishes are very healthy. Given the popularity and benefits of buckwheat, it is suitable for cooking a variety of dishes. Remember that in order for green buckwheat to retain all its useful properties, it must be properly cooked.
Preparing green buckwheat in boil-in- bag for cooking TM “Zhmenka” is very easy, simple and fast:
- Pour 1 liter of water into the pan. Boil. Dip a bag of buckwheat into it.
- Salt and cook over low heat without a lid for 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Pull out a bag of buckwheat by prying it with a fork in the loop. Allow water to drain.
- Open the bag by tearing it along a special line.
- Put the finished buckwheat on a plate and season to taste.
Key Cooking Bag Advantages
- Special tape with openings to open a bag easily.
- A safe and strong bag. You can cook a few sorts of groats in one pot at the same time.
- Natural groats. The use of specially selected grains.
- A handy loop for a safe bag keeping.
- A special heat-resistant food tape made by European Standards for safe and comfortable groats cooking.
- A micro perforated tape bag. An easy access for hot water to boil each grain off in a bag.