This cereal is a protein-containing product with the high content of amino acids which are not synthesised in a human body.
Besides, boiled buckwheat is very nutritious and consists of complex carbohydrates which take long to break up and digest in a human body. Consequently, they give a person longer satiation.
Such things can be produced of buckwheat: unground buckwheat (whole-grain groats), crushed grains (grains with a broken structure), Smolensk groats (heavily crumbled grains) and buckwheat flour.
TM Zhmenka offers unground buckwheat produced by steaming pre-refined buckwheat at the temperature no more than 40 ºC.
- Special buckwheat sorts: only high quality grains. To produce TM Zhmenka buckwheat special buckwheat sorts grown in Ukraine are used. Therefore, this buckwheat has maximum large and whole grains.
- Quick cooking of crumbly and aromatic boiled buckwheat. Careful TM Zhmenka buckwheat steaming (at t 40 ºC (105 ºF) allows of accelerating its cooking for buckwheat gets soft-boiled quickly and also providing its friability and natural fragrance.
- Admixtures free. 3 stage buckwheat post-refinement guarantees pure TM Zhmenka buckwheat (without spoiled, beaten, black and unripe grains).
- Maximum useful elements retained in TM Zhmenka buckwheat. Careful buckwheat production technology allows of retaining all the benefit of buckwheat, namely, lots of useful elements: 67% of magnesium, 48% of iron, 31% of vitamin В1.
- GMO free. TM Zhmenka buckwheat is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Each-stage production quality control. TM Zhmenka’s own production provides with the quality control at the every buckwheat production stage.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
Buckwheat is quite popular in any household for cooking buckwheat is a very simple process, and buckwheat dishes are healthy a lot. Remember for buckwheat to retain all its healthy properties it should be cooked in a right way. Before start cooking, you should not soak buckwheat into water as some housewives do. After such an act buckwheat gets much delicate but some part of healthy elements is out. You also should not pour too much water into a pot. A good portion is 1:2.
To cook TM Zhmenka buckwheat you need:
- One buckwheat measure to be washed well with water.
- To add two measures of water.
- To salt to taste.
- To cook on small fire for 15-20 min until water boils-off.