- Thorough groats selection for TM Zhmenka rice production. Focus on rare and elite groats from all over the world. Only those groats that correspond to the world quality standards.
- TM Zhmenka Rice is audited for a computer control in better grains selection. Each stage production control is also obligatory.
- Three-stage raw materials post-treatment method for TM Zhmenka Rice production: sifting through a few different types of sieves, air refining of dust and shorts which are formed in grain grinding, passing through metallomagnetic traps.
- Up-to-date TM Zhmenka careful treatment and production technology allow of retaining maximum useful elements indicated on the surface of packing.
- The percentage of broken grains is less than 3% (average market rice broken grain percentage is 15-25%). Consequently, TM Zhmenka rice grains are evenly boiled due to their identical sizes and will remain whole and won’t be boiled soft. Thus, rice remains crumbly and a dish is nice.
- GMO free, without pesticides, agrochemicals and other harmful elements that is confirmed by all sanitary conclusions.
- TM Zhmenka Rice packing possesses unique advantages which allow of simplifying a dish cooking.