- No need to sort and wash out TM Zhmenka parboiled rice.
- It is easy to measure off a necessary amount of parboiled rice: 1 bag — 2 portions.
- No need to measure off a necessary amount of water.
- No need to keep an eye on parboiled rice preparation. It is prepared when takes the whole size of a bag.
- Parboiled rice is not burnt and does not stick to a pot’s walls. That is why washing-up is always easy and simple task.
- TM Zhmenka parboiled rice is always crumbly and tasty.
- Up To 80% of Rice Nutrients Retained. Being parboiled up to 80% of vitamins and mineral elements contained in a rice capsule are retained in parboiled rice grains. As compared with other ground rice sorts it is much useful.
- Cooked parboiled rice is always crumbly. Due to open water circulation around a bag and necessary liquid quantity absorption by parboiled rice being cooked, it will always be crumbly.
- Admixtures free. The use of selectedparboiled rice provides quality groats without weeds and admixtures. Consequently, there is no need to sort it out.
- GMO free. TM Zhmenka parboiled rice in cooking bags is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production
How to cook?
- To pour 1 litre of water out into a pot. Make it boil. Pull a parboiled rice bag into the pot.
- Salt it and cook on small fire without a lid for 20-25 min until prepared.
- Pull out the parboiled rice bag hooking it with a loop. Let water trickle down.
- Open the parboiled rice bag tearing it off by a special line.
- Lay out the ready-made parboiled rice on a plate and spice it by taste.
Key Cooking Bag Advantages
- Special tape with openings to open a bag easily.
- A safe and strong bag. You can cook a few sorts of groats in one pot at the same time.
- Natural groats. The use of specially selected grains.
- A handy loop for a safe bag keeping.
- A special heat-resistant food tape made by European Standards for safe and comfortable groats cooking.
- A micro perforated tape bag. An easy access for hot water to boil each grain off in a bag.