Parboiled rice is the rice type specifically steam-treated before being ground. Steaming was developed in the USA more than 50 years ago. The US military men were the idea generators of such a rice treatment process as parboiled rice is easy to cook and it retains its properties and taste after heating.
Due to steaming almost all vitamins and mineral elements come from grain capsules into grains themselves! What is crucial that parboiled rice is always crumbly and whole without losing its properties even being reheated.
- Up to 80% of rice nutrients are retained.
- Parboiled rice is always snow-white, crumbly and whole.
- Parboiled rice is economy-sized: you can cook two times more garnishes than of ordinary rice.
But besides those advantages Gold Parboiled Rice has its own properties.
- Almost 100% whole rice grains. Gold Parboiled Rice was additionally audited for the computer selection; therefore, there are more than 97% of whole grains in a pack. Thus, cooked rice is always crumbly, whole and has a delicious taste and an appetizing look.
- TM Zhmenka Gold Parboiled Rice – parboiled rice standard. TM Zhmenka Gold Parboiled Rice is produced in Thailand due to the best up-to-date technology using crystal-clear water. Due to this Gold Parboiled Rice grains are the most transparent and amber-coloured. This rice is considered to be standard one.
- Maximum useful elements retained in TM Zhmenka Parboiled Rice. Careful parboiled rice production technology allows of retaining all the benefit of gold parboiled rice, namely, lots of useful elements: 20% of vitamin PP, 23% of phosphorus. 12% of magnesium.
- GMO free. TM Zhmenka parboiled rice is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Each-stage production quality control. TM Zhmenka’s own production provides with the quality control at the every gold parboiled rice production stage.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
- To pour rice into boiling water by proportion 1:2
- To make it boil and salt to taste
- To boil on small fire under a lid for 20-25 min
There are no reviews yet.