TM Zhmenka Selected Rice is long-grain high quality rice. This rice type uniqueness consists in that after an additional selection there remain only one size grains. Hence we have got its rice name – Selected.
After cooking rice does not stick. Its grains have ideal long shapes and are white.
- Only one size whole grains – up to a 100% of whole grains. The whole grain computing selection and thorough sifting provide up to a 100% of whole grains in TM Zhmenka Selected Rice.
- Selected rice is always crumbly and whole. The percentage of broken grains in the selected rice is close to zero; therefore, grains are boiled evenly and do not stick retaining their shapes. Notice! The average market percentage of broken grains is 15-20%. Broken grains are boiled faster than whole ones, emitting much starch. They are soft-boiled and stick all rice grains.
- Versatile in cooking selected rice. Due to a neutral fragrance and ideally white grains TM Zhmenka Selected Rice is good for cooking various rice dishes.
- Maximum useful elements retained in TM Zhmenka Selected Rice. Careful selected rice production technology allows of retaining all the benefit of selected rice, namely, lots of useful elements: 14% of proteins, 9% of vitamin В6, 19% phosphorus.
- GMO free. TM Zhmenka selected rice is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Each-stage production quality control. TM Zhmenka’s own production provides with the quality control at the every selected rice production stage.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production
How to cook?
- One selected rice measure to be washed well with water.
- To add two measures of water.
- To salt to taste.
- To cook on small fire for 15-20 min until water boils-off.
There are no reviews yet.