Brown rice is a record holder by its vitamins and mineral elements content. It is much useful than ground rice since the lion’s share of nutrients is contained just in a grain’s capsule. Brown rice contains much cellulose, more vitamins, micro and major mineral elements than ordinary rice does.
It also contains rice oils lowering the cholesterol level in blood. Nutritionists and doctors recommend it to those who have a healthy lifestyle, pregnant women, nursing mothers and senior people.
- It contains a huge number of nutrients. Due to its capsule brown rice retains a few times more nutrients than ground rice does. It has got six times much vitamin B1, four times much vitamin PP, two times much magnesium, zinc, phosphorus and twelve times much cellulose!
- Brown rice has a light nut fragrance. An brown rice capsule makes rice have nut fragrance after rice cooking.
- Always crumbly and whole. Brown rice boiling longer than ordinary rice (30-40 min) it always remains crumbly, and its grains retain their shapes and get a delicate structure
- Maximum useful elements retained in TM Zhmenka brown rice. Careful brown rice production technology allows of retaining all the benefit of brown rice, namely, lots of useful elements: 33% of phosphorus, 34% of magnesium, 19% of fiber.
GMO free. TM Zhmenka brown rice is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Each-stage production quality control. TM Zhmenka’s own production provides with the quality control at the every brown rice production stage.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
- Rinse with water
- Pour into the boiling water at the rate 1:2
- Bring to a boil and salt to taste
- Cook on low heat with top for 30-40 minutes until ready
There are no reviews yet.