- No need to sort and wash out TM Zhmenka long rice.
- It is easy to measure off a necessary amount of basmati rice: 1 bag – 2 portions.
- No need to measure off a necessary amount of water.
- No need to keep an eye on super basmati rice preparation. It is prepared when takes the whole size of a bag.
- Basmati rice is not burnt and does not stick to a pot’s walls. That is why washing-up is always easy and simple task.
- TM Zhmenka super basmati rice is always crumbly and tasty.
- Unique natural fragrance. TM Zhmenka Super Basmati Rice possesses a natural unique fragrance that has the sun, dry wood and flower aroma. Unlike ordinary rice sorts, long and thin Super Basmati rice grains natural fragrance makes them delicious and dainty.
- Cooked basmati rice is always crumbly. Due to open water circulation around a bag and necessary liquid quantity absorption by basmati rice being cooked, it will always be crumbly.
- Admixtures free. The use of selected basmati rice provides quality groats without weeds and admixtures. Consequently, there is no need to sort it out.
- GMO free. TM Zhmenka basmati rice in cooking bags is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
Due to its natural fragrance and unique snow-white grains Super Basmati Rice is a self-sufficient sort of rice. Therefore, it is very good for garnish and rice porridge cooking. Besides, Super Basmati Rice combines perfectly with vegetables, meat and various spiceries that is why it is a very good base for pilaf and rice with vegetables cooking.
- To pour 1 litre of water out into a pot. Make it boil. Pull a basmati rice bag into the pot.
- Salt it and cook on small fire without a lid for 15-20 min until prepared.
- Pull out the basmati rice bag hooking it with a loop. Let water trickle down.
- Open the basmati rice bag tearing it off by a special line
- Lay out the ready-made basmati rice on a plate and spice it by taste.
Key Cooking Bag Advantages
- Special tape with openings to open a bag easily.
- A safe and strong bag. You can cook a few sorts of groats in one pot at the same time.
- Natural groats. The use of specially selected grains.
- A handy loop for a safe bag keeping.
- A special heat-resistant food tape made by European Standards for safe and comfortable groats cooking.
- A micro perforated tape bag. An easy access for hot water to boil each grain off in a bag.