Jasmine rice sometimes is called as Thai rice due to its origin (it is mainly grown in Thailand). Jasmine rice grains have got natural delicate fragrance: average between honey-milky and flower-spicy faints. After cooking TM Zhmenka Jasmine Rice turns out soft and delicate but retains its form and makes a dish piquant with exotic spicy faints.
- Always ideally whole and snow-white grains. Jasmine Rice after cooking turns out purely white and its grains always retain their ideally long form.
- Jasmine rice has got natural milky fragrance. Jasmine Rice is endowed with natural fragrance giving cooked dishes a piquant and interesting faint.
- Always soft and velvety jasmine rice cooked dish. Cooking Jasmine Rice, the grains turn out soft and a bit sticky, and a dish cooked with this rice obtains a soft velvet structure.
- Maximum useful elements retained in TM Zhmenka Jasmine rice. Careful rice jasmine production technology allows of retaining all the benefit of rice jasmin, namely, lots of useful elements: 11% of vitamin В1, 8% of phosphorus, 11% of zinc.
- GMO free. TM Zhmenka rice jasmine is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Each-stage production quality control. TM Zhmenka’s own production provides with the quality control at the every jasmine production stage.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
- To pour rice into boiling water by proportion 1:2
- To make it boil and salt to taste
- To boil on small fire under a lid for 15-20 min
There are no reviews yet.