This type of rice has its own special properties: after cooking semitransparent rice grains always retain their shapes and stick well. TM Zhmenka Sushi Rice possesses a delicate fragrance and neutral taste that allow of combining them balancingly with any foodstuffs.
This rice is set aside for the Eastern cuisine dishes in particular for sushi and rolls; however, due to its properties it is good for cooking various types of rice porridges.
- Sushi rice has got properties of red caviar. After cooking TM Zhmenka Sushi Rice always retains its shape: grain to grain, and does stick well. For instance, if you put cooked sushi rice grains into your mouth and start chewing them you’ll feel them bursting like roe corns increasing the rice taste.
- Sushi rice keeps up rolls shape and allows of eating it with chopsticks. After cooking Sushi Rice grains due to their emitting starch possess a high stickiness that allows ready-made rolls and sushi of keeping up shapes. Having Sushi Rice as a garnish it is easy-to-use with chopsticks.
- Maximum useful elements retained in TM Zhmenka Sushi rice. Careful rice sushi production technology allows of retaining all the benefit of rice sushi, namely, lots of useful elements: 26% of vitamin В1, 11% of phosphorus, 14% of zinc.
- GMO free. TM Zhmenka rice sushi is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Each-stage production quality control. TM Zhmenka’s own production provides with the quality control at the every sushi rice production stage.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
Do use TM Zhmenka sushi rice for cooking Japanese cuisine dishes including various sushi types.
- To wash well one measure of sushi rice.
- To add two measures of water.
- To boil it and salt to taste.
- To boil on small fire under a lid for 15-20 min.
- To let it draw for some 10 min more without taking off a lid.