This is a dish that will open for you a new combination of tastes: bright oriental couscous is perfectly complemented by a rich mushroom taste and aroma of champignons. A minimum of effort and as a result an incredibly tasty dish that perfectly diversifies the daily menu and everyone will certainly enjoy it.
- 100% natural composition, nothing superfluous only: couscous + dried mushrooms + dried herbs + spices
- 3-4 servings per pack
- cooking time 5 min
- cooking is as convenient and simple as possible and takes much less time
Now you do not need to solve eternal questions:
- What to cook for lunch or dinner?
- How to treat unexpected guests to tasty and unusual?
- Where to buy all the necessary products?
- What ingredients are needed and in what proportions?
- Where to find time to prepare all the ingredients?
- How to cook a complex dish?
We have solved all these problems for you. All the necessary components of an exquisite recipe are selected, prepared and assembled in the correct proportions in one package. All you need is: one package of couscous with mushrooms ТМ “Zhmenka” + a bit of your time !!! And the real, tasty and healthy dish is ready !!!
The package contains a ready-made idea for breakfast, lunch or dinner:
- an interesting recipe created by a chef
- all components are already prepared for further cooking
- the package contains all the ingredients in the required proportions
The composition includes 100% natural ingredients, nothing more than just:
- dried mushrooms
- dried herbs
- fragrant spices
During the production process, no harmful ingredients are used:
- No GMO
- No preservatives
- Without flavor enhancers
- No flavoring
- Without trans fats
- for those who value their time, speed and convenience of cooking
- those who adhere to the principles of proper and balanced nutrition
- for those who want to make their diets more diverse
- for the nutrition of the whole family
- for vegetarians
Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production
How to cook?
- Pour the contents of the package into a pan, add 300-400 ml of cold water, mix, add salt to taste.
- Bring to a boil, cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, add butter if desired, mix, cover and let it brew for 3-5 minutes.
Suitable for cooking in a multicooker.