It is difficult to imagine an Italian restaurant that does not offer this delicate and delicious rice dish on the menu. But now you do not have to go to Italy to look for new taste sensations or look for an expensive Italian restaurant in your city. Fragrant, tasty, tender sunny Italian risotto is now easy and simple to cook at home with TM “Zhmenka”. For this dish we used special Italian rice Arborio, with a high starch content, which stands out during cooking, gives it a rich cremoso velvet texture. Milanese risotto has a creamy, delicate taste, and the addition of vegetables and Italian herbs gives it magical fragrant notes. This dish is very easy to prepare and can be either an original dinner on a typical day or a pleasant surprise for guests!
- 100% natural composition, nothing superfluous only: Arborio rice + dried vegetables + dried herbs.
- 3-4 servings per pack.
- Cooking time 5 min.
- Cooking is as convenient and simple as possible and takes much less time.
Now you do not need to solve eternal questions:
- What to cook for lunch or dinner?
- How to treat unexpected guests to tasty and unusual?
- Where to buy all the necessary products?
- What ingredients are needed and in what proportions?
- Where to find time to prepare all the ingredients?
- How to cook a complex dish?
We have solved all these problems for you. All the necessary components of an exquisite recipe are selected, prepared and assembled in the correct proportions in one package. All you need is: one package of Risotto Milanese ТМ “Zhmenka” + a bit of your time !!! And the real, tasty and healthy dish is ready !!!
The package contains a ready-made idea for breakfast, lunch or dinner:
- an interesting recipe created by a chef
- all components are already prepared for further cooking
- the package contains all the ingredients in the required proportions
The composition includes 100% natural ingredients, nothing more than just:
- Arborio rice
- Dried vegetables
- Dried herbs
During the production process, no harmful ingredients are used:
- No GMO
- No preservatives
- Without flavor enhancers
- No flavoring
- Without trans fats
- for those who value their time, speed and convenience of cooking
- those who adhere to the principles of proper and balanced nutrition
- for those who want to make their diets more diverse
- for the nutrition of the whole family
- for vegetarians
Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production
How to cook?
- Put a container with a thick bottom on the stove, pour 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, pour in the contents of the bag and heat the mixture for several minutes, stirring so that the vegetables do not burn.
- Add 60-80 ml of dry white wine and stirring to allow it to evaporate.
- Take 600-700 ml of water or broth, pour part (300-350 ml) into the mixture, add salt, pepper to taste, mix and bring to a boil.
- As the liquid is absorbed, gradually add the second part of the water or broth, stirring. Cook for 20-25 minutes on low heat.
- Remove from heat, add butter, let it brew for 5 minutes. Before serving, add grated Parmesan cheese to taste.
There are no reviews yet.