Walking through the small streets of Turkish cities, you can feel the wonderful aromas of spices, stewed onions and vegetables, combined with a very pleasant soft smell of wheat. This Turkish bulgur is a bright, very tasty, incredibly satisfying and oriental unusual dish. Bulgur is made from steamed and crushed wheat. After cooking, it always turns friable, beautiful light yellow in color, pleasant in taste with a delicate nutty aroma. And due to its high ability to absorb the tastes of neighboring ingredients, bulgur perfectly combines in this dish with sweet and sour tomatoes, spicy paprika and spicy freshness of herbs. A minimum of effort and as a result you will get an incredibly tasty dish that perfectly diversifies the daily menu and everyone will certainly enjoy it!
- 100% natural composition, nothing superfluous only: bulgur+ dried vegetables +dried herbs
- 3-4 servings per pack
- Сooking time 5 min
- Сooking is as convenient and simple as possible and takes much less time
Now you do not need to solve eternal questions:
- What to cook for lunch or dinner?
- How to treat unexpected guests to tasty and unusual?
- Where to buy all the necessary products?
- What ingredients are needed and in what proportions?
- Where to find time to prepare all the ingredients?
- How to cook a complex dish?
We have solved all these problems for you. All the necessary components of an exquisite recipe are selected, prepared and assembled in the correct proportions in one package. All you need is: one package of Turkish bulgur ТМ “Zhmenka” + a bit of your time !!! And the real, tasty and healthy dish is ready !!!
The package contains a ready-made idea for breakfast, lunch or dinner:
- An interesting recipe created by a chef
- All components are already prepared for further cooking
- The package contains all the ingredients in the required proportions
The composition includes 100% natural ingredients, nothing more than just:
- Dried vegetables
- Dried herbs
During the production process, no harmful ingredients are used:
- No GMO
- No preservatives
- Without flavor enhancers
- No flavoring
- Without trans fats
- For those who value their time, speed and convenience of cooking
- Those who adhere to the principles of proper and balanced nutrition
- For those who want to make their diets more diverse
- For the nutrition of the whole family
- For vegetarians
Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
- Bring 500-550 ml of water or broth to a boil, add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil, pour in the contents of the package.
- Mix thoroughly, add salt, pepper to taste, cover and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, add butter if desired, mix and let it brew for 3-5 minutes.
- Suitable for cooking in a multicooker.
There are no reviews yet.