Long grain rice is the most popular kind of rice in the world. Firstly, because it is grown throughout the world, and secondly, because of the natural taste and flavor it is multiuse for cooking of different dishes. This rice has polished grains of elongated shape and are pure white. After cooking the grains retain their shape and remain crumbly. Suitable for cooking dishes from all over the world.
- No need to sort and wash out TM Zhmenka long rice.
- It is easy to measure off a necessary amount of long-grain rice: 1 bag — 2 portions.
- No need to measure off a necessary amount of water.
- No need to keep an eye on long rice preparation. It is prepared when takes the whole size of a bag.
- Long-grain rice is not burnt and does not stick to a pot’s walls. That is why washing-up is always easy and simple task.
- TM Zhmenka long rice is always crumbly and tasty.
- Versatile In Cooking. The long-grain rice neutral fragrance allows of cooking a great number of various dishes.
- Cooked long-grain rice is always crumbly. Due to open water circulation around a bag and necessary liquid quantity absorption by long rice being cooked, it will always be crumbly.
- Admixtures free. The use of selected long rice provides quality groats without weeds and admixtures. Consequently, there is no need to sort it out.
- GMO free. TM Zhmenka long-grain rice in cooking bags is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
- To pour 1 litre of water out into a pot. Make it boil. Pull a long rice bag into the pot.
- Salt it and cook on small fire without a lid for 15-20 min until prepared.
- Pull out the long rice bag hooking it with a loop. Let water trickle down.
- Open the long rice bag tearing it off by a special line
- Lay out the ready-made long-grain rice on a plate and spice it by taste.
Key Cooking Bag Advantages
- Special tape with openings to open a bag easily.
- A safe and strong bag. You can cook a few sorts of groats in one pot at the same time.
- Natural groats. The use of specially selected grains.
- A handy loop for a safe bag keeping.
- A special heat-resistant food tape made by European Standards for safe and comfortable groats cooking.
- A micro perforated tape bag. An easy access for hot water to boil each grain off in a bag.