TM Zhmenka Round-Grain Rice is the most popular rice in Ukraine for it is the only rice sort that can be grown in Ukraine considering the climate conditions. This rice sort has round ground grains with a high starch content. Therefore, after cooking round-grain rice is well-boiled and sticky, so rice porridge turns out soft and delicate. Round-grain rice is good for cooking porridges, soups, pies and fillings.
- No need to sort and wash out TM Zhmenka round rice.
- It is easy to measure off a necessary amount of round-grain rice: 1 bag — 2 portions.
- No need to measure off a necessary amount of water.
- No need to keep an eye on round-grain rice preparation. It is prepared when takes the whole size of a bag.
- Round-grain rice is not burnt and does not stick to a pot’s walls. That is why washing-up is always easy and simple task.
- TM Zhmenka round rice is always crumbly and tast
- Easy to cook rice – 10-15 min. Time to cook round-grain rice is 10-15 min.
- Cooked round-grain rice is always crumbly. Due to open water circulation around a bag and necessary liquid quantity absorption by round rice being cooked, it will always be crumbly
- GMO free. TM Zhmenka round-grain rice in cooking bags is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production
How to cook?
- To pour 1 litre of water out into a pot. Make it boil. Pull a round-grain rice bag into the pot.
- Salt it and cook on small fire without a lid for 15-20 min until prepared.
- Pull out the round rice bag hooking it with a loop. Let water trickle down.
- Open the round rice bag tearing it off by a special line
- Lay out the ready-made round-grain rice on a plate and spice it by taste.
Key Cooking Bag Advantages
- Special tape with openings to open a bag easily.
- A safe and strong bag. You can cook a few sorts of groats in one pot at the same time.
- Natural groats. The use of specially selected grains.
- A handy loop for a safe bag keeping.
- A special heat-resistant food tape made by European Standards for safe and comfortable groats cooking.
- A micro perforated tape bag. An easy access for hot water to boil each grain off in a bag.
There are no reviews yet.