Along with potatoes and corn, quinoa was one of the top three staple foods of the Indians. The Incas called quinoa “the divine seed” because of its rich composition and the benefits that the body brings. The value of quinoa lies in the high content of high-quality vegetable protein, an average of 16%! In addition, the amino acid composition of quinoa proteins, unlike other cereals, is extremely balanced and close to the composition of milk proteins. These seeds contain all 9 essential amino acids. In addition, quinoa in large quantities contains magnesium, riboflavin (vitamin B2), fiber, complex carbohydrates, calcium, iron, folic acid, antioxidants.
Quinoa does not contain gluten, so it can be consumed by people who are allergic to it. Also, this cereal has the property of lowering cholesterol and blood sugar. Quinoa dishes are simple, cooked quickly and easily, while being tasty and healthy.
- Quinoa TM “Zhmenka” does not need to sort and rinse.
- It is easy to measure the required amount of quinoa cereal – 1 sachet 1 serving.
- No need to measure the required amount of water.
- No need to monitor the readiness of the cereal – it is ready as soon as it takes the entire volume of the bag.
- Quinoa does not scorch and does not stick to the walls of the pan, so washing dishes is always easy and simple.
- Quinoa TM “Zhmenka” is always delicious.
White quinoa in boil-in-bags ТМ “Zhmenka” is presented in the packaging of the 4 bags of 50 g
- Quinoa is the source of a record amount of vegetable protein. For this reason, it is ideal for: people who follow a vegetarian diet, athletes and people leading an active lifestyle.
- Quinoa is a source of fiber and complex carbohydrates, which enter the bloodstream very slowly, and a person feels full for a long time. Therefore, quinoa is perfect for those who want to keep fit.
- Gluten free.
- Quinoa is boiling fast – 15 minutes and it is done!
- Thanks to the free circulation of water around the bag and the absorption of the required amount of liquid by the cereal during the preparation process, the quinoa of TM Zhmenka is always friable and tasty.
- NO GMO. Groats of quinoa TM “Zhmenka” grown without the use of genetically modified organisms.
- Quality control at all stages of production.
- Own production provides quality control at every stage of production. Safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
- Pour 1 liter of water into the pan. Boil. Dip a bag of cereal into it.
- Salt and cook over low heat without a lid for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
- Pull the bag from the quinoa, prying it with a fork on the loop. Allow water to drain.
- Open the bag by tearing it along a special line.
- Put the finished quinoa cereal on a plate and season to taste.
Key Cooking Bag Advantages
- Special tape with openings to open a bag easily.
- A safe and strong bag. You can cook a few sorts of groats in one pot at the same time.
- Natural groats. The use of specially selected grains.
- A handy loop for a safe bag keeping.
- A special heat-resistant food tape made by European Standards for safe and comfortable groats cooking.
- A micro perforated tape bag. An easy access for hot water to boil each grain off in a bag.
There are no reviews yet.