Wheat Groats are crushed grains of selected wheat. Nutritional properties of wheat porridge can be a great source of energy, so the use of wheat cereal for vegetarian or supporters of diet just indescribable! Wheat groats is an indispensable source of iron, which takes part in the work of muscles, blood processes and intercellular metabolism. Includes such minerals, as phosphorus, silver, zinc, zirconium, iron and others, as well as beta-carotene, vitamins B1, B1 and PP, protein, vegetable fats and starches, and so on. Especially wheat groats is good during at autumn-winter period, since it strengthens the immune system. Wheat porridge is rich in choline – a substance that regulates fat metabolism.
- No need to sort and wash out TM Zhmenka wheat groats.
- It is easy to measure off a necessary amount of wheat groats: 1 bag — 2 portions.
- No need to measure off a necessary amount of water.
- No need to keep an eye on wheat porridge preparation. It is prepared when takes the whole size of a bag.
- Wheat porridge is not burnt and does not stick to a pot’s walls. That is why washing-up is always easy and simple task.
- TM Zhmenka wheat groats is always crumbly and tasty.
- Hard Sorts Wheat. TM Zhmenka wheat groats produced of hard wheat sorts have high protein content and low starch (carbohydrates) content as compared with soft wheat sorts. Hard sorts wheat is easy to distinguish. It has golden bright natural colour.
- Cooked wheat groats is always crumbly. Due to open water circulation around a bag and necessary liquid quantity absorption by wheat groats being cooked, it will always be crumbly.
- Admixtures free. The use of selected wheat groats provides quality groats without weeds and admixtures. Consequently, there is no need to sort it out.
- GMO free. TM Zhmenka wheat groats in cooking bags is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
- To pour 1 litre of water out into a pot. Make it boil. Pull a wheat groats bag into the pot.
- Salt it and cook on small fire without a lid for 15-20 min until prepared.
- Pull out the wheat groats bag hooking it with a loop. Let water trickle down.
- Open the bag tearing it off by a special line.
- Lay out the ready-made wheat groats on a plate and spice it by taste.
Key Cooking Bag Advantages
- Special tape with openings to open a bag easily.
- A safe and strong bag. You can cook a few sorts of groats in one pot at the same time.
- Natural groats. The use of specially selected grains.
- A handy loop for a safe bag keeping.
- A special heat-resistant food tape made by European Standards for safe and comfortable groats cooking.
- A micro perforated tape bag. An easy access for hot water to boil each grain off in a bag.