Chia seeds are the most popular superfood in the world!
- Chia seeds are the most popular superfood in the world!
- Chia is a rich source of nutrients.
- Suitable for those who want to keep their figure in shape.
- Source of vegetable protein – 18% * in one serving.
- Product with low glycemic index – 30.
- Contains Omega-6 and Omega-3 acids 8 times * more than 100 g of salmon.
- In one serving 10% of kcal from the daily intake of an adult.
- Source of vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E.
- Source of fiber – 53% *, which promotes rapid satiety and a long feeling of satiety.
- Source of macro- and micro-elements Ca, Mg, K, P, Fe, Zn, Cu.
- Does not contain gluten, which causes allergies.
*From daily consumption in one serving
Benefits of chia seeds Zhmenka™
2 tablespoons chia seeds contain:
- 32% of the daily norm of magnesium.
- 64% more potassium than in one banana.
- 2 times more antioxidants than blueberries.
- 6 times more calcium than in a glass of milk.
- 4 times more selenium than flax seeds.
- 6 times more iron than spinach.
Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in production.
How to cook chia seeds
- Two centuries. spoons of chia pour 150 ml. cold water, stir, leave overnight. Add honey, sugar, fruits, dried fruits, berries or nuts to taste before eating.
- Add a teaspoon of chia seeds to a cheese dessert, yogurt, kefir, milk or juice. Stir and let stand 15-20 minutes.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of chia seeds to a blender when making vegetable and fruit smoothies, smoothies or sauces. Add chia seeds to pastries, casserole, omelets, cereals. Sprinkle with salads and other ready meals. Chia seeds can be germinated.
There are no reviews yet.