Chia seeds are the most popular superfood in the world!
- Chia seeds are the most popular superfood in the world!
- Chia is a rich source of nutrients.
- Suitable for those who want to keep their figure in shape.
- Source of vegetable protein – 18% * in one serving.
- Product with low glycemic index – 30.
- Contains Omega-6 and Omega-3 acids 8 times * more than 100 g of salmon.
- In one serving 10% of kcal from the daily intake of an adult.
- Source of vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E.
- Source of fiber – 53% *, which promotes rapid satiety and a long feeling of satiety.
- Source of macro- and micro-elements Ca, Mg, K, P, Fe, Zn, Cu.
- Does not contain gluten, which causes allergies.
*From daily consumption in one serving
Benefits of chia seeds Zhmenka™
2 tablespoons chia seeds contain:
- 32% of the daily norm of magnesium.
- 64% more potassium than in one banana.
- 2 times more antioxidants than blueberries.
- 6 times more calcium than in a glass of milk.
- 4 times more selenium than flax seeds.
- 6 times more iron than spinach.
Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in production.
How to cook chia seeds
- Two centuries. spoons of chia pour 150 ml. cold water, stir, leave overnight. Add honey, sugar, fruits, dried fruits, berries or nuts to taste before eating.
- Add a teaspoon of chia seeds to a cheese dessert, yogurt, kefir, milk or juice. Stir and let stand 15-20 minutes.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of chia seeds to a blender when making vegetable and fruit smoothies, smoothies or sauces. Add chia seeds to pastries, casserole, omelets, cereals. Sprinkle with salads and other ready meals. Chia seeds can be germinated.