Bulgur cake of TM “Zhmenka” is a crispy whole grain product that is a useful alternative to bread to create the perfect breakfast or use as a tasty snack. Bulgur cakes are made of whole grain of selected durum wheat, so the cakes of TM “Zhmenka” contain:
- B vitamins (B1, B9, PP).
- Micro- and macroelements (Mg, P, Zn, Fe).
- Protein and nutrients of durum wheat.
- It is easy to control the number of calories consumed with cake, because only 25 kcal in one bulgur cake TM “Zhmenka”!
- In a convenient package, two perfect bulgur cakes for your healthy snack! Take it with you and crunch with pleasure!
Benefits of rice cakes Zhmenka™
- Use only whole grain durum wheat for cake production.
- Made by careful technology of “grain explosion”, the explosion period is 1.7 seconds, which allows you to save the useful fiber of whole grains, vitamins and minerals.
- NOT fried.
- Free of yeast and fermentation products.
- Without salt and sugar.
- No preservatives or dyes.
- Without fat and starch.
- No trans fats.
- Only the purest distilled water is used to moisten the grain and obtain “plump” cake.
- Tight airtight packaging allows you to maintain a crispy texture and delicate aroma throughout the shelf life of cake.
- Safety of bulgur cakes is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in production.
How to eat bulgur cakes
Useful crispy bulgur cakes TM “Zhmenka” will be an ideal option for a quick snack during the day.
Convenient packaging format allows you to take cake with you for a walk, on the road, in nature to treat friends or crunch yourself!
Cakes are perfect with any hot and cold drinks. Can be used as a base for sandwiches or as a stand-alone crunchy, fragrant and super healthy snack!
They are sure to appeal to both adults and children, thanks to their crispy and light texture, and thanks to the variety of species, everyone will choose their favorite flavor for themselves.
Recommendations for consumption: fully ready to eat as a standalone dish. In case of reduction of crunchy properties the product is recommended to be dried.
Production of rice cakes Zhmenka™
Zhmenka TM cakes are made by the “grain explosion” method from whole grain rice!
- Rice is pre-purified using a three-stage system of additional purification of raw materials.
- The grain is moistened, placed in a plate of the matrix with cylindrical shapes, where high pressure is created (both in the air layers of the matrix and inside the grains).
- When the pressure reaches the required level, the lid of the mold automatically opens, the pressure in the matrix instantly drops, but the high pressure in the grain is maintained. Due to the created pressure difference inside the grain and in the environment there is an “explosion” of grain. The grain increases 4 to 6 times, acquiring a soft, loose, cotton-like structure.
- The finished cakes are dried, cooled and packed in airtight packaging.
- The time of the “grain explosion” is 1.7 seconds. Zhmenka TM cakes do not contain additives, and this or that taste is achieved only by combining grains of different cereals.