Benefits of rice cakes Zhmenka™
Bulgur cakes contain:
- B vitamins (B1, B9, PP).
- Micro- and macroelements (Mg, P, Zn, Fe).
- Bulgur cakes of TM “Zhmenka” are a useful alternative to ordinary bread!
- Caloric content of breads – in one bulgur cake of TM “Zhmenka”
only 25 kcal!
Benefits of bulgur cakes TM Zhmneka
- Use only whole grain durum wheat for cakes production.
- Made by careful technology of “grain explosion”, the explosion period is 1.7 seconds, which allows you to save the useful fiber of whole grains, vitamins and minerals.
- Free of yeast and fermentation products.
- Gluten free.
- Without salt and sugar.
- No preservatives or dyes.
- Without fat and starch.
- Tight airtight packaging allows you to maintain a crispy texture and delicate aroma throughout the shelf life of cakes.
- Safety of bulgur cakes is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in production.
Production of bulgur cakes Zhmenka™
Zhmenka TM cakes are made by the “grain explosion” method from whole wheat grain!
- Durum wheat is pre-purified using a three-stage system of additional purification of raw materials.
- The grain is moistened, placed in a plate of the matrix with cylindrical shapes, where high pressure is created (both in the air layers of the matrix and inside the grains).
- When the pressure reaches the required level, the lid of the mold automatically opens, the pressure in the matrix instantly drops, but the high pressure in the grain is maintained. Due to the created pressure difference inside the grain and in the environment there is an “explosion” of grain. The grain increases 4 to 6 times, acquiring a soft, loose, cotton-like structure.
- The finished cakes are dried, cooled and packed in airtight packaging.
- The time of the “grain explosion” is 1.7 seconds. Zhmenka TM cakes do not contain additives, and this or that taste is achieved only by combining grains of different cereals.
The number of cakes in a package of 14 pcs.