Millet is ground proso millet where a top cover is taken off due to grinding. Millet contains an enormous number of nutrients: vitamins, mineral elements, cellulose. It is a source of valuable amino acids that are not synthesised in a human body but take an active part in all vital processes. Millet protein content is quite high and equates with wheat protein content (about 11% by weight). Millet is recommended for overweight people since it possesses a lipotropic activity. Besides fat, millet takes out toxins and antibiotics from a body.
- No need to sort and wash out TM Zhmenka millet groats.
- It is easy to measure off a necessary amount of millet groats: 1 bag — 2 portions.
- No need to measure off a necessary amount of water.
- No need to keep an eye on millet groats preparation. It is prepared when takes the whole size of a bag.
- Millet groats is not burnt and does not stick to a pot’s walls. That is why washing-up is always easy and simple task.
- TM Zhmenka millet groats is always crumbly and tasty.
- Soft and Crumbly Millet Porridge. Millet being a 100% free of flower pellicles and capsules, each millet grain is cooked evenly, and millet porridge turns out delicate and soft.
- Cooked millet groats is always crumbly. Due to open water circulation around a bag and necessary liquid quantity absorption by millet groats being cooked, it will always be crumbly.
- Admixtures free. The use of selected millet groats provides quality groats without weeds and admixtures. Consequently, there is no need to sort it out.
- GMO free. TM Zhmenka millet in cooking bags is grown without applying GMO elements.
- Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production.
How to cook?
- To pour 1 litre of water out into a pot. Make it boil. Pull a millet groats bag into the pot.
- Salt it and cook on small fire without a lid for 20-30 min until prepared.
- Pull out the millet groats bag hooking it with a loop. Let water trickle down.
- Open the millet groats bag tearing it off by a special line
- Lay out the ready-made millet groats on a plate and spice it by taste.
Key Cooking Bag Advantages
- Special tape with openings to open a bag easily.
- A safe and strong bag. You can cook a few sorts of groats in one pot at the same time.
- Natural groats. The use of specially selected grains.
- A handy loop for a safe bag keeping.
- A special heat-resistant food tape made by European Standards for safe and comfortable groats cooking.
- A micro perforated tape bag. An easy access for hot water to boil each grain off in a bag.