Buckwheat with mushrooms 200 g
Buckwheat with mushrooms ТМ “Zhmenka” is a ready-made solution for your quick breakfast, hearty lunch or delicious dinner.
Are you tired of simple buckwheat? Then try special buckwheat with mushrooms from TM Zhmenka. This is a time-tested recipe, because from time immemorial buckwheat has been seasoned with mushrooms, onions, butter and chopped herbs. Such porridge turns out to be incredibly tasty and smells very appetizing, because buckwheat mushrooms and onions create a fantastic ensemble that is unlikely to leave anyone indifferent.
A minimum of effort and as a result an incredibly tasty dish that perfectly diversifies the daily menu and everyone will certainly enjoy
|100% natural composition, nothing superfluous only: buckwheat+ dried champignon mushrooms + dried vegetables +dried herbs|
|3-4 servings per pack|
|cooking time 5 min|
|cooking is as convenient and simple as possible and takes much less time|
Now you do not need to solve eternal questions:
- What to cook for lunch or dinner?
- How to treat unexpected guests to tasty and unusual?
- Where to buy all the necessary products?
- What ingredients are needed and in what proportions?
- Where to find time to prepare all the ingredients?
- How to cook a complex dish?
We have solved all these problems for you. All the necessary components of an exquisite recipe are selected, prepared and assembled in the correct proportions in one package. All you need is: one package of Buckwheat with mushrooms ТМ “Zhmenka” + a bit of your time !!! And the real, tasty and healthy dish is ready !!!
The package contains a ready-made idea for breakfast, lunch or dinner:
- an interesting recipe created by a chef
- all components are already prepared for further cooking
- the package contains all the ingredients in the required proportions
The composition includes 100% natural ingredients, nothing more than just:
- dried champignon mushrooms
- dried vegetables
- dried herbs
During the production process, no harmful ingredients are used:
- No GMO
- No preservatives
- Without flavor enhancers
- No flavoring
- Without trans fats
- for those who value their time, speed and convenience of cooking
- those who adhere to the principles of proper and balanced nutrition
- for those who want to make their diets more diverse
- for the nutrition of the whole family
- for vegetarians
Product safety is guaranteed by the FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 food safety management system implemented in the production
|100% natural composition: buckwheat, dried champignon mushrooms, dried vegetables (onion, carrot, garlic), dried dill.|
|Buckwheat is a valuable protein, low-carb dietary product. It contains eighteen amino acids, iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, copper, iodine, zinc, boron, fluorine, molybdenum, cobalt, as well as vitamins B1, B2, B9 (folic acid), PP, vitamin E. Buckwheat does not contain gluten, therefore it is appreciated by people with intolerance to this substance.|
|Vegetables and herbs are made by natural drying with the preservation of taste, nutritional value and useful properties of fresh products.|
|No harmful ingredients are used in the manufacturing process. The product does not contain: preservatives, GMOs, flavor enhancers, flavorings, trans fats.|
Nutritional value per 100 g of product:
Per 100 g
% from RRI* per 100 g
|Protein, g12||13,3||26,6 %|
|Fats, g||3,2||4,6 %|
|Carbohydrates, g||58,3||21,6 %|
|Nutritional value (energy value)||316 (1322)||15,8 %|
* Recommended Reference Intakes for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal) (according to the requirements of EU Regulation No. 1169/11).
|1. Pour the contents of the package into boiling water at the rate of one packet of the mixture per 400-500 ml of water, mix, add salt and pepper to taste.|
|2. Cover and cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.|
|3. Remove from heat, add butter if desired, mix, cover and let it brew for 3-5 minutes.|
|Suitable for cooking in a multicooker.|